Hi guys!! How are you all doing? I hope you’re well. I want to thank you sincerely for reading my last post. In this post I want to explain how I went from feeling so down and hating myself to feeling amazing and loving myself and how now my self esteem and confidence is unbelievable.
Let me start by saying it’s the little things: the small daily things you can’t be bothered to do. Write a list the night before of all the things you need to do the next day in your notes section of your phone – this is what I did, you can use a notebook and pen, whatever works for you. For example mine would be a list like this. You will have a completely different one because we all have different lives. Mine is an example of what I did.
- Wake up at 4. Do not snooze
- Get grateful
- Make your bed
- Have shower
- Read for 30 minutes something inspiring like a Self Help book while having your breakfast and coffee
- Brush teeth and get ready for work
- Drive to work and listen to a motivation video on YouTube
- Before you have even left your car, you have owned your morning!!!!
- Go to work and do more than what’s expected
- Now this is after work
- Put your clothes washing on
- Change straight away and go to the gym for minimum 40 mins also listening to motivation videos
- Go for a 30 minute walk listening to more motivation videos with earphones in
- Have a healthy dinner
- Hang your washing out or put in the dryer
- Deal with any bills or problems you may have
- Make lunch for next days work
- Then have 30 mins leisure time. I love cooking so I watch cooking shows. Jamie Oliver etc.
- Have another shower and get ready for an early night
- Write down a list of what you need to do the next day
- Then go to bed and read and you’ll fall asleep.
- Before bed promise yourself you will not push snooze.
If you can do that for 30 days straight you will feel amazing. It’s the small daily disciplines that you need to do that make the biggest changes in your life. Some may think, “Oh how boring.” Or “I can’t get up that early.” But if you are in a bad place in your life and you have read what I’ve said about recycling your pain, then you’ll have the power to do it. Guys, I can’t stress enough how much just doing this has helped me to achieve massive self esteem and you actually start to love yourself and your life. It’s amazing the feeling you get. I also want you to know that if you have a dream and you’re stuck in a dead end job then select self help books about your dream to read. Every day you read it you will get one step closer to your dream. Denzel Washington says it best for me “Don’t confuse movement with progress.” You have the power to accomplish anything you want.
Pick something you have dreamt of and want more than anything to achieve and do a little bit every single day and that dream will become more clear in your head and you’ll start to believe you can do it when you once thought it was impossible. What a time too start doing this now while we are isolated. Some have lost jobs, some are in lockdown, you can either see this crisis as a burden or a chance to go after your dreams. We have a power in our brain that I have learnt about that I will explain in my next blog. I hope you guys try this and again, If you do I know you will thank yourself later. The decisions you make today shape who you are and what your life is going to be in the future. Again please stay safe and have a great day. Thank you again for reading my blog post!